Here are the top places to start a marijuana greenhouse
If you are considering starting a marijuana greenhouse, then you have many different options of where you can start one nowadays in the United States. As marijuana has become legalized in many different states for both medical purposes as well as recreational use, it is vital to learn where to start your marijuana greenhouse. You can, of course, now grow your own marijuana for personal use in some states. However, if you want to start a commercial growhouse, then there is much more to learn about your greenhouse capabilities.
First, you will want to consider that a greenhouse allows you to control several important elements that you will need to control when starting your greenhouse. This allows you to control the moisture in the air as well as the humidity and temperature. You can grow crops in a greenhouse all year round and you can also control the lighting pending on how and where you set up your greenhouse. You can also choose the greenhouse design and construction before setting up the right greenhouse for your cannabis operation.
When it comes to choosing where to set up your greenhouse marijuana growhouse, then you will want to choose the right state that allows you to produce commercial greenhouses of cannabis. Listed here are the top states for growing marijuana:
- Colorado. Colorado was the first state to legalize the recreational use of marijuana. Since then it has become a hub for cannabis startups. Yes, you will have a lot of competition if this is where you choose to start your cannabis greenhouse but it is also easier to start as the laws have been in place for awhile now. This makes it easier to stay within the boundaries of state compliance.
- Oregon. Oregon was among the first states to accept the legality of recreational marijuana as well so it is more established in terms of rules and regulations as well.
- California. California has long been known for medical marijuana but very recently passed a law making it legal to use marijuana for recreational uses.
- Washington. Washington was one of the first states to legalize the recreational use for marijuana as well.
- Maine. Maine is another newbie, meaning that it is a good time to get into the business in Maine.
As you can see, these were the top five states that you should move to in order to start your marijuana greenhouse. There are many laws and regulations that come along with starting and operating a commercial marijuana greenhouse and growhouse operation and you will want to be sure that you are complying to all laws and regulations from the beginning.
If you want to know more about setting up a greenhouse that will work best with a cannabis crop, then you will want to reach out to the experts over at GGS Structures. They are the leading experts in cannabis greenhouses and can give you all of the information needed in terms of design and construction. So, give them a call right away so that they can help you get started on your cannabis greenhouse as soon as possible!