Find a tumbling class and other programs at your local gymnastics center.
Finding a place where you child really belongs can feel like a hard and stressful feat for some parents. That is why World Champions Centre is a company that is committed to making sure your children feel like have a place and belong. Check out their mission statement:
“Provide a safe, healthy, fun environment to develop each individual to reach his or her maximum potential.
- Preschool Gymnastics
- Girls & Boys Recreational Gymnastics
- Competitive Team Gymnastics
- Tumbling & Trampoline
- American Ninja Warrior
We make each individual feel like a real champion and our staff is dedicated to helping you attain your goals.”
One of the ways that they try and make sure that every child belongs is by offering a multitude of different services that will decidedly meet the needs of whatever it is your child is looking for.
- Competitive gymnastics. Is your child someone who has a high skill level and a desire to succeed? Then check out the highly sought after competitive gymnastics department at World Champions
- Recreational gymnastics. If you child is not someone who is as interested in competition, and perhaps you as a parent aren’t yourself, then check out the amazing recreational gymnastics. This sport has just as much value instilling and physical activity level but the set up is a little more free form and gives the children different ways to explore as opposed to honing specific skills.
- Pre-school gymnastics. Do you have a super little on in your home? Then they would love to be a part of the pre-school gymnastics program at World Champions Centre. They know specifically what kind of training is best for kids gymnastics and so will provide the best care and training for your pre-school aged child.
- Tumbling and Trampoline. Tumbling is a great way to get used to gymnastics in a safe way. You learn how to build strength, discover flexibility and much, much more. It’s a great way to exercise your little one and get them to start learning some formalities before they go into school. And who doesn’t love a good trampoline.
- Is your little one much more of a person who wants to move to the music as opposed to rolling around on the floor? Then you have a space for your child there as well!
- And finally if you have a little fighter in your family, then there is a great community to learn here for you.
Why would you choose World Champions over another company? Because they have some vital core values they instill in their tumbling class and other programs:
“World Champions Centre Core Values
- Respect – Respect each individual unconditionally.
- Trust – Trust others & exemplify integrity.
- Teamwork – To work together as a unit, solving problems through collaboration.
- Forthrightness –To communicate in an open, objective straightforward manner.
- Growth – To pursue growth through constant individual improvement.
- Respect for the Company’s: Image, Assets, and Value system
- Balance – To seek balance in business and life.”
As you can see this is a company that you can trust to your child because of all of the programs and of course because of their amazing core values.