If you own a car dealership, you are always looking for new clients. Dealership advertising can be expensive, however, which is why many business owners are turning to a great tool we have today: social media advertising. Not only is social media advertising practically free, but it is easy to customize for any product, any project, and any business. If you have been looking for a great way to bring in new customers to your location, then we have a few dealer marketing techniques you should consider.
- Use YouTube: People love to see videos and YouTube makes it very easy to create your own and upload it. By using the right SEO techniques, you can start creating a channel that people can subscribe to. You can also increase views by adding a great thumbnail picture that is eye-catching and makes potential viewers interested enough that they will want to click on the video.
- Choose Social Media Platforms: It is not always a good idea to be part of all social media platforms. This does not allow you to build the kind of substantial client base you can count on. For dealer marketing, you should choose at most 4 different platforms to work on. This allows you to build a more dependable client base, can give you the amount of time you need to really connect with the public.
- Consider Podcasts: Cars are a popular topic for many people in this country and throughout the world. To entice people to come and see what you offer at your dealership, why not create a podcast that talks about all car-related topics? Keep the podcasts short and sweet, with amusing anecdotes and great information and you will see your client base start to grow.
- Employee Advocacy: No matter how many employees you have working at your dealership, each one of them can offer great advertisements with minimal effort. Encourage them to tweet or add Facebook posts about the latest news at the dealership. Create an employee advocacy program that rewards them for connecting through various social media platforms. This is one of the most effective ways to get the kind of results you want.
- Use LinkedIn: For many people LinkedIn is confusing to use, but for a dealership company, it is vital that you do become part of this platform. It can connect you professionals from all over the world, growing your circle of influence. One of the most important things to remember when using this platform is to learn how to tag effectively. This can help you stay visible with minimum effort.
If you run a car dealership and need a boost of sales, then the best thing you can do is turn to social platforms. A company like Dealership Marketing Gurus can help you get started with car dealership marketing you need to get ahead of the competition. Learn as much as you can about each individual platform to be able to choose the right one for your needs, and take the time to stay active in the medias you choose. Create YouTube videos, blog posts, and tweet interesting news to increase your client base.